Product designer (fully remote)
Through our international hi-tech and startup partners you can work in innovative fields like Cybersecurity, Fintech or Automotive. Get to the next level in your career and evolve in an international environment from home.
About the company:
Our partner is a disruptive startup in the field of Sales Tech and project management. The cloud-based platform is recently funded and growing fast. Leveraging AI, we provide a new way for buyers and sellers to collaborate across the globe.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and multi-skilled product designer, experienced with both B2B and B2C products, who loves working in a start-up pace and atmosphere. As a Product designer, you will be leading the UX and managing all visual aspects of our platform end-to-end and have a key role in shaping its future.
What will you be doing?
- As part of the core team, you will take a central role in designing our platform, and its UI/UX.
- You will be involved in every part of our product, from defining features to building the long-term roadmap.
- You will work closely with the founding team.
What are we looking for?
- 4 years of product design experience in both web and mobile – including UX research, building user journeys and experiences, creating wireframes, and fully detailed UI.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Organized and independent with a proactive approach and a desire to learn.
- Team player with great communication skills – the ability to clearly articulate design decisions and be open to feedback.
- Detail-oriented – have a keen sense of aesthetics.
- Experience working tightly with product managers, dev teams, and data analysts.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Experience planning and analyzing usability tests.
- Experience with Figma.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- A portfolio of recent work
Experience – Desirable
- BSc degree in a relevant area
What we have to offer
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with industry leaders.
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- You thrive in an innovative environment and enjoy working with cutting-edge and game-changing technology.
- You want to work with the most progressive, disruptive, and beloved brands in the Saas space.
- Working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard, and your perspective is encouraged matters to you.
- A choice between employee or contractor status
- Fully remote position
Are you interested in working for international hi-tech companies? If so, contact us! Please send your CV in English and Hungarian via “Jelentkezem” button underneath!